O Level Fashion and Fabrics 6050 Past Papers
O Level Fashion and Fabrics 6050
Notification of changes to the syllabus for examination in November 2014
We have recently revised the content and assessment of Cambridge International O Level Fashion and Fabrics (6050) to reflect the changing needs of our schools and candidates and the current developments in the subject. These changes will affect candidates taking the assessment in November 2014, when the first examination of the revised syllabus will take place.
The qualification has been redeveloped in consultation with our customers.
Please find a summary of the changes below.
- The syllabus has been renamed ‘Fashion and Textiles’.
- The syllabus has been updated to make it more contemporary.
- The practical examination has been replaced with more coursework and a revised written paper.
- The coursework has been expanded to include a fashion accessory as well as a fashion garment.
- New assessment criteria have been produced.
- The merging of papers 2 (practical) and 3 (coursework) into a single coursework component simplifies the administration for Centres and provision of paper patterns is no longer required.
- The syllabus has a new code, 6130.
PapaCambridge provides Fashion and Fabrics 6050 Latest Past Papers and Resources that includes syllabus, specimens, question papers, marking schemes, FAQ’s, Teacher’s resources, Notes and a lot more. Past papers of Fashion and Fabrics 6050 are available from 2002 up to the latest session. It’s the guarantee of PapaCambridge that you will find the latest past papers and other resources of Fashion and Fabrics 6050 before any other website. All the content offered here is absolutely for free and is provided in the most convenient way so that you don’t face any issue.
Click on the session for which you want the material of Fashion and Fabrics 6050.
Recent search terms:
- fashion and fabrics examination questions
- fashion and fabrics examination questions download